Hyundai: 20 percent hybrid by 2020 – Hybrid Cars and Plug-in …
From mild to plugin hybrid cars are set to become a much bigger part of Hyundais business and according to company executives Hyundai should be about 20 percent hybrid by 2020. While the Sonata hybrid will be Hyundais first hybrid …
The Three Reasons To Buy A Hybrid car | Green News | Energy News …
Among the 3 reasons to get a hybrid car another concrete reason is good savings when you have a hybrid car . Hybrid cars usually benefit you with their high resale value. Also the cost against insurance for hybrid cars is less …
China Subsidizes Electric Cars, But Small Efficient Gas Cars Too …
China is giving tax credits for small gas cars with engines less than 1.6 liters and which reduce consumption by 20 percent. Could that happen in the US
Silence isn’t golden: Carmakers add sounds to hybrids, electric cars; pedestrian safety eyed
WASHINGTON – The age of the silent hybrid may be coming to an end. Gas-electric hybrids, propelled by electric motors at low speeds, are well-known for their quiet ride and great mileage. But their silence isn’t always golden.
Quiet hybrids: An end to their sounds of silence?
WASHINGTON - The age of the silent hybrid may be coming to an end. Gas-electric hybrids, propelled by electric…
Quiet Hybrids: An End to Their Sounds of Silence?
Silence isn’t golden: Carmakers add sounds to hybrids, electric cars; pedestrian safety eyed Electric car – Energy – Technology – Electric Vehicles – Transportation
Line-off Ceremony for ‘Auris Hybrid’ to be Held at U.K. Plant
Derby, UK, June 28, 2010 – (JCN Newswire) – Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) announces that Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd. (TMUK), Toyota’s production company in the United Kingdom, plans to hold a line-off ceremony today to mark the start of production of the “Auris Hybrid”, the first hybrid vehicle mass produced in Europe.
Lexus Recalls 138,000 Cars–Including LS 600h–For Engine Defect
Lexus has announced that it will recall about 138,000 of its luxury sedans in the U.S.—including the 2008 model year of its flagship Lexus LS 600h L hybrid—due to a potential engine defect.
Latest discussions for Hybrid Cars
- best_hybrid_car: Hybrids Vs the Internal-Combustion Engine – Cost & Benefits: Initially, hybrid cars were released with a hefty pri… http://bit.ly/cDmS6w
- MangalisoM: Organic food, alternative energy, hybrid cars..have we really damaged the planet to a point of no return and all these things bring hope?
- WayneTCortez: By optimizing magnets, hybrid and electric cars can be made economically competitive, according to a research proj… http://bit.ly/bxTLua
- orien12: Can Electric Cars Be Made Economically Competitive? The Magnet Answer: By optimizing magnets, hybrid and electric … http://bit.ly/bPwVVy
- bakaford: Can Electric Cars Be Made Economically Competitive? The Magnet Answer: By optimizing magnets, hybrid and electric … http://bit.ly/bPwVVy