CSS to Drive Technology Innovation with Cloud Computing
— CSS, a leading technology operations management organization headquartered in San Jose, CA, is set to co-host the Amazon Web Services Cloud Workshop 2009 in Chennai on November 10th at the Tidel Park Auditorium.
The AWS workshop is conducted by the AWS User Group in Chennai and is a platform for system integrators, ISVs, software architects and technical decision makers in product engineering to understand the unique characteristics of the AWS cloud.
The highlight of the event is the CSS workshop on the Go Cloud Services by the Go Cloud Project Management from CSS Labs. This would be the first time such a workshop is conducted by CSS specifically for the AWS user community. CSS Labs develops solutions for all platforms, adapting a customer’s existing software for the cloud and supporting those implementations across multiple virtual environments.
Developed by CSS Labs, the Research and Development arm of CSS, the organization has recently launched Go Cloud, an entire suite of platforms and services based on cloud computing, that will help companies to become cloud-enabled. The Go Cloud initiative includes innovative, web-based tools to seamlessly leverage the Amazon Cloud Services and maximize the potential of cloud computing technology across companies; and powerful, flexible in-house platforms to effectively enable cloud-based services.
According to Nick Sharma, CEO, CSS Corp, “Cloud Computing is significantly changing the way business is conducted across sectors, today. CSS Corp is established as a player with a strong repertoire of adopting to new technology platforms and innovating, with an objective of enhancing our clients’ OPEX optimization.” CSS is also a pioneer in Remote Infra Management services (i.e. Infrastructure as a Service) and one of the earliest adopters of cloud computing technology.
For more information on registration details for the AWS workshop, visit www.awschennai.in
For more information on CSS and the CSS Go Cloud Initiative, visit www.csscorp.com
Source: Press release distribution via India PRwire
Notes to Editor
CSS, a global technology solutions provider, focuses on IT operations management services aimed at optimizing its customer’s IT operations. CSS offers solutions in the area of Enterprise and Consumer Technology Support, Application Lifecycle Management and Remote Infrastructure Management Services. The company has proven expertise in developing; supporting and managing its customer’s entire technology stack (servers, networks, systems and technologies as well as applications running on them) on a 24×7 basis globally. In addition, CSS has an impeccable record of delivering the whole gamut of technical and customer support services for both enterprise and consumer technology products and applications on a global basis. With a unique “100% referenceable customers” mission statement, the company lives and breathes operations support and customer satisfaction. Headquartered in San Jose, CA, CSS currently has global operations centers in Chennai (India), Utah (USA), Poland (Europe) and in the Philippines. CSS has over 80 customers including Industry leaders such as Alcatel-Lucent, Sun Microsystems, & Blackboard Inc as its long term customers. CSS is a professionally managed, privately held company with investments from SAIF, Goldman Sachs and Sierra Ventures.
CSS Labs is at the forefront of reshaping technology evolution and setting trends in cloud computing and aligning them with business demands. Through CSS Labs, CSS develops cloud computing solutions that help its customers meet real-world business challenges. Instead of offering only out-of-the-box options, which can be more expensive, CSS Labs’ customized solutions allows companies to cost-effectively plan and implement a cloud computing strategy that is unique to their needs, thereby driving OPEX optimization and reducing CAPEX. Covering all platforms, they also help adapt a customer’s existing software for the cloud and supporting those implementations across multiple virtual environments.
About CSS Go Cloud:
The CSS Go Cloud initiative includes innovative, web-based tools such as CloudBuddy Personal, CloudBuddy Analytics, CloudBuddy Smart, and CloudBuddy Enterprise to seamlessly leverage the Amazon Cloud Services and maximum potential of cloud computing technology across companies; and powerful, flexible in-house platforms such as CloudTestGo, Cloud Vault, Cloud Wizard to effectively enable cloud-based services.
- CloudBuddy Personal: A tool for Amazon-S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Service) users to readily store and manage data on the cloud through an easy-to-use virtual desktop.
- CloudBuddy Analytics: An open source web-based tool with an intuitive interface that quickly generates exhaustive, accurate statistical reports for clients.
- CloudBuddy Smart: An ANT-based automated deployment tool, specifically designed and developed for managing a client’s cloud infrastructure.
- CloudBuddy Enterprise: This helps clients to share their Amazon S3 to a large group of users without facing the hassles of taking up storage space and a lack of role-based access privileges.
- CloudTestGo: An on-demand, pay-as-you-go, performance testing solution that enables clients to load test all their products, including web and non-web applications and services, in the cloud, on a per need basis. CloudTestGo allows clients to swiftly and cost- effectively create a real world load-testing environment, without having to invest in complex infrastructures, new hardware or expensive software licensing.
- Cloud Vault: a service that ensures the smooth transition of clients’ email archives into a cloud environment while alleviating the challenges of the technology involved.
- Cloud Wizard: A cloud-based Lotus Notes Codes Generation tool that helps reduce the time taken by clients to develop Lotus Notes applications.
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided highly reliable and scalable infrastructure for deploying web-scale solutions, with minimal support and administration costs, and more flexibility than the traditional data center. Amazon Web Services is a pioneer and market leader in Infrastructure as Service (IaaS) market. AWS offers a rich set of Application Programming Interface (API) to consume its infrastructure as well as other related services.
For more information, please contact:
- Lata Srinivasan
- Head – Corporate Communication
- (M) 09566099326