Stock Market News Briefs: Bank Of America, Citigroup, Deere …
Some private investors are reportedly considering an offer for Saks NYSESKS. The offer values the luxury retailer at 1.7 billion or 11 per.
Stock Market Drops, Even With Increased Income and Spending
The stock market has seen better days, as many Americans know and feel. On Monday, stock futures fell slightly despite reports of increased consumer spending and personal income. According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis, consumer spending rose 0.4% in July and income rose 0.2%. On average, spending is up 0.1% over four months, while incomes have averaged a 2.5% gain since April. While these …
Stock Market Closes Down Despite Rise in Consumer Spending
The U.S. stock market closed sharply lower Monday as a consumer spending report failed to give investors much of a lift. The Bureau of Economic Analysis said consumer spending rose 0.4 percent in July and income was up 0.2 percent.
Hong Kong Stock Market Regulator Plans to Ban Gifts to Promote Investment
Hong Kong’s stock-market regulator will ban intermediaries from using gifts to promote specific investment products from Sept. 4 as part of the Securities and Futures Commission’s new measures to enhance investor protection, the SFC said on its website today.
Latest discussions for stock market
- blpshjk: Stock NeuroMaster 2.0: New Stock NeuroMaster 2.0 stock market forecasting software gives you exact moments When to… http://bit.ly/bq9QEO
- tradetwentyten: Common mistakes that can avoid in stock market intra-day Trading? http://bit.ly/b4YlOT
- wcweeks: POWERSHARES QQQ Stock Quote | QQQQ Company Stock Market Quotes … http://bit.ly/cBATOO
- investing_mark: The Market today. Peru’s Main Stock Indexes End Higher; Sol Strengthens http://bit.ly/bMATF5 New and Info.
- stockpickstips: When To Sell Stocks – The Best Time To Get Out So You Can Make Or http://bit.ly/cmQsn5