Police will implement special traffic arrangements to facilitate a religious event to be
held in Western District tomorrow (November 22).
(A) Road closure
- A section of Queens Road West between Belchers Street and Kennedy Town Praya will be closed
from 9am to 5pm;
- A section of Queens Road West between Hill Road and Belcher¦s Street will be closed from 1.30pm to 5pm;
- A section of Belchers Street between Queens Road West and Collinson Street will be closed
from 1.30pm to 5pm; and
- A section of Hill Road between Queens Road West and Pokfulam Road will be closed from 2.45pm to 3.30pm.
(B) Traffic Diversion
- Traffic along westbound Queens Road West heading for Kennedy Town Praya will be prohibited and must turn left onto westbound Belchers Street from 9am;
- Traffic along westbound Queens Road West must turn right onto northbound Hill Road from 1.30pm to 5pm;
- Traffic along northbound Hill Road will be prohibited to turn left onto westbound Queens Road West from 1.30pm to 5pm;
- Traffic along southbound Bonham Road heading for Hill Road will be prohibited and will be
diverted onto Third Street from 2.45pm to 3.30pm; and
- Traffic along westbound Pokfulam Road will be prohibited to turn right onto Hill Road from 2.45pm to 3.30pm.
(C) Temporary suspension of parking spaces
- All on-street parking spaces and parking meters along Hill Road will be temporarily suspended
from 11am to 5pm; and
- All motorcycle parking spaces along Hill Road and Queens Road West will be suspended from 11am to 5pm.
Motorists are advised to take heed of the instructions given by the Police at the scene.
Vehicles parked illegally will be towed away without prior notice.
Police Report No. 2