What Are The Benefits Of Hybrid Cars?
Have you been thinking about getting one of those neat hybrid cars and getting rid of your normal car If so then we believe you have made a wise choice. However we also believe that it would be wise for you to research the hybrid …
First Drive: Mileage Comes Up Short on 2011 Honda CR-Z Hybrid …
Honda CRZ Hybrid HCTITLE HCDATE Our 125mile loop consisted of a broad sampling of road conditions highways town streets and sweeping country roads. We did not apply hypermile techniques but instead moved right with the …
Can Electric Cars Be Fun to Drive?
This entry was posted on Saturday August 21st 2010 at 514 pm and is filed under hybrid cars. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site. …
Mpls. business converts hybrid cars to plug-ins
A new Minneapolis business is converting hybrid vehicles, allowing drivers to plug in their cars and maximize their gas mileage. The
NYPD Hybrid Patrol Cars Hit the Streets
NEW YORK – A fleet of new, alternative-fuel patrol cars hit New York City on August 18. The New York Police Department outfitted 30 Ford Fusion hybrids as patrol cars, raising the department’s number of alternative-fuel police vehicles to more than 400.
Electric cars, hybrids next for China
SHANGHAI, Aug. 20 (UPI) — China, the world’s fastest growing auto market, plans to put more than 1 million electric and hybrid vehicles on the road, government officials say. Electric car – Hybrid vehicle – China – People’s Republic of China – Electric vehicle
Toyota’s pushing sports cars
Maurizio Raffone bought a Toyota Prius hybrid for its top-of-the-line fuel efficiency. In his current search for a new sportscar, he said the Japanese carmaker hadn’t sprung to mind. “Would I consider buying a Toyota high-end sports car?” said Raffone, a London-based director at Commerzbank AG. “I might think about it, but ultimately I’d choose something with a trident, a prancing horse or a …
World briefs: China to invest in hybrid cars
SHANGHAI — The Chinese government, determined to become a world leader in green technology, says it plans to invest billions of dollars over the next few years to develop electric and hybrid vehicles. The government said a group of 16 big state-owned companies had already agreed to form an alliance to do research and development, and create standards for electric and hybrid vehicles.
Latest discussions for Hybrid Cars
- nikksalva: New blog post: New Hybrid cars for 2006 | Hybrid Auto Review – Hybrid Cars … http://bit.ly/cKXkY9
- priusmy: Cars Opinions: Toyota Prius Plug-In Hybrid – http://bit.ly/d49fom
- greenexistence: 2009 Yukon Hybrid | ColdSip.com: The GMC Yukon Hybrid doesnt fit into the traditional hybrid mold—like a Toyota Pr… http://bit.ly/cNHR3J
- greenexistence: Hybrid Cars Vs. Conventional Cars | Low Car Loan: Today, the question on everybody’s mind is, what is the differen… http://bit.ly/afdbOK
- ctGreenCars: L8T DL26 Battery for Dell Mini 9 Inspiron 910 Laptop by Level 8 Technology http://chtr.it/Q688fj #autos #hybrid #energy #cars