Charles H. Green: The Insurance Industry Is Getting the Shirley …
In early July the news industry and a number of politicians and government officials grossly overreacted to an out of context newsbit in the case of Shirley Sherrod. The blowback was justified and swift.
Insurance Auto Auctions Launches Mobile Buyer Technology
WESTCHESTER, Ill.–Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc., the leading hybrid model salvage auto auction company and a wholly owned subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. , today confirmed the compatibility of its I-bid LiveÂ® online bidding platform and its buyer facing technology, the IAA Auction Center, with Apple-based mobile technology.
Insurance companies profiting from fallen soldiers is alleged
The Missouri and Kansas insurance departments said Tuesday that they were checking for complaints over a practice in which life insurance companies were reportedly profiting from the deaths of U.S. soldiers.
HCC Insurance says net income falls in 2Q
Specialty insurance provider HCC Insurance Holdings Inc. said Tuesday that its net income slipped by 9 percent in the second quarter as its income from fees and commissions fell.
Insurance pool helped save millions
Two North Shore towns saved a bundle on steadily climbing health insurance costs by transferring their workers’ coverage to a larger state-run pool, according to a report released yesterday. The study found that Swampscott had realized $1 million in health insurance savings and Wenham had saved $100,000 in the first year of switching from town-administered health plans to the state’s Group …
Mercury Insurance Open Results
CARLSBAD, California (AP) — Results Tuesday at the Mercury Insurance Open, a $700,000 WTA Tour event on outdoor hard-courts at La Costa Resort and Spa (seedings in parentheses): Singles First Round Shahar Peer (7), Israel, def. Ana Ivanovic , Serbia, 7-6 (3), 6-3. Zheng Jie, China, def. Shenay Perry , United States, 6-3, 6-2. Yaroslava Shvedova , Kazakhstan, def. Nadia Petrova , Russia, 5-7, 6 …
Latest discussions for insurance
- diana_mhm: Sux to have the most stolen vehicle in America…but I guess that’s the insurance and gap are for! : |
- ted_cushman: FEMA and flood: some pols fight insurance mandate, http://bit.ly/bT5Wxl others beg for post-flood aid http://bit.ly/b5iuN0 …go figure
- beingkatieb: Doc is waiting on insurance before they can refill my meds. I run out of meds tomorrow. Not good news.
- simplylawjobs: NEW Commercial Insurance/Professional Indemnity 1- – Any Manchester Commercial insurance/professional indemnity po… http://bit.ly/aYB4cO
- EandOInsurance: E&O Insurance – Life Health $495*
Monthly payment option is available – http://www.eoforless.com/apply