Stock Market News Briefs: BJ's Wholesale Club, Deere & Company …
Privatelyheld Reynolds Group announced plans to acquire heftybag maker Pactiv NYSEPTV for 6 billion or 33.25 per share Deere NYSEDE
Nepal PM election postponed to 23rd August | Stock Market Today
In Nepal the fifth round of voting to elect a new Prime Minister which was scheduled to take place today has been postponed to 23rd of this month. This was.
Stock Market Report: Stocks Rise on Morning Reports for Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Stock market trades are seeing stocks rising after reports that showed wholesale prices climbed for the first time since March and a big jump in industrial production. A slight improvement in the weak housing market and better-than-expected earnings from Home Depot and Wal-Mart Stores also gave investors a reason to buy stocks Tuesday. Prices at the wholesale level rose 0.2 percent in July …
Stock Market News for August 18, 2010
This morning’s stock futures suggest stocks would open with moderate gains, helped by Target Corp.’s better-than-expected earnings report.
Stock Market Ends Day Mixed – August 16, 2010
The U.S. stock market closed with mixed results, reacting to low U.S. home builder confidence and bad economic news from Japan. The Dow Jones industrial average closed in the red, losing 1.14 points, or 0.01 percent, to finish at 10,302.01. The Nasdaq composite finished up 8.39 points, or 0.39 percent, at 2,181.87. The Standard & Poor’s 500 also ended the day in the black, finishing at 1,079.78 …
Stock Market: Stocks rally for third straight day
THE MAIN stock index advanced for the third straight day on Wednesday, adding 32.57 points or nearly a percent to close at 3,534.80.
London stock market up in early trade
The London stock market went up in early trade on Tuesday with the FTSE 100 index gaining 17.42 points, or 0.33 percent, to 5,293.52 points at opening.
Latest discussions for stock market
- DTNStockMarket: DTN Stock Market: Common sense saves Illinois $140 million in health care costs: Health care in the country is cha… http://bit.ly/9xXlQ2
- DTNStockMarket: DTN Stock Market: Why the U.S. may not be the next Japan: The fashionable thing for economists to worry about thes… http://bit.ly/bqyFIp
- DTNStockMarket: DTN Stock Market: SEC sues New Jersey for fraud: The State of New Jersey agreed to settle fraud charges brought by… http://bit.ly/csEWYg
- petes2cents: Bullish on the Stock Market http://post.ly/sUhi
- withoutaklu: *rubs my hands* stock market looking good today…wow even kohl’s up..